I may start a post about how much I admire Jenny Lawson
***Plug for Jenny "cause I loves her": http://thebloggess.com/lets-pretend-this-never-happened-a-mostly-true-memoir/ If you haven't read this book yet, feel very guilty and deprived for a few minutes, then go out and get a copy!
I might even talk about tattoos and nose rings. See, like a lot of us, I suffer from an occasionally severe case of ADOLS (Attention Deficit...oh look, shiny!) and I just never know when it may strike in my focus and concentration, in my writing, or in my daily conversations ... it is what it is.
Since this is like our first date, I suppose I should give you a little background about myself without giving too much away. I grew up in Small Town, Mississippi but have traveled some and lived in a variety of places. I have 2 grown daughters and 2 gorgeous grand-babies. Yes, I'm a grandma but not like my grandma was. She'd never take a raft down the Rogue River!
No, that isn't me in the pink shorts, sheesh I'm almost 50!
Like any good first date some things have to be saved for later. I've talked enough for now, your turn.


No comments:
Post a Comment